Friday, May 23, 2014

Fanciful Intentions

Stating the obvious.... but... this is a new blog. So onward with the first post.

I suppose I should start with a quick about me.

I'm a graphic designer who loves video games (been playing since I was 7 years old), reading novels (mostly fantasy) and graphic novels (mostly Batman, because... Batman), photography, painting and most recently, makeup and perfumes.

I was born and raised in a small town in Texas and got out of there as fast as possible and moved to a much larger and more liberal city in the same state. I attended college there, received a degree in TV/film and know how to edit video and make motion graphics.

I ultimately got my current job (with a small mom & pop company) as graphic designer where I met my perfect match, he proposed a year after we began dating, and we married 7 months later.

So about this whole "blog" thing... This is where I'm going to post about basic things going on in my life, but mostly focus on reviewing/testing products such as beauty products, perfumes, and possibly some video game/movie reviews thrown in for good measure.

So that's pretty much it for an intro I suppose. I shall leave you with a photo (excuse the quality, was taken with my phone, not my dslr) of a painting I did for my sister's birthday (she has a pet hedgehog).



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment