Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Small Shiro Haul/Swatches!

Sorry for the blogging break, the husband and I are trying to wrap everything up at home with our various projects and whatnot before we head to Indiana for a week to visit family for a much needed vacation (yay!).

So Shiro was the very first indie order I purchased because I had read so many rave reviews. I've already got a much larger order planned out to place before the end of this month (grabbing some COTM's and most likely the Seven Kingdoms and Hobbit Collection) but wanted to start with a smaller order for my first so I placed an order on May 5th for full sizes of Legendary, Missingno, The Fourth Be With You and Plausible Walrus. The order was placed right after the anniversary sale, so the TAT was quite long due to the huge amount of orders placed then. The order shipped May 30th and I received it on June 3rd.



The package came with candy and two free samples (Steve and Snake). I was very excited to receive Steve because that one happened to be on my wishlist already.

Onwards with the swatches!


Here's all of them together, they were swatched over NYX Milk and bare skin.


Steve is such a gorgeous blue, fantastic pigmentation, lovely application.


I'm not too sure how much I will end of using this one actually, but it has some great pigmentation, and applied very smoothly, definitely not an everyday color.


I'm sure most people already own this shade as it was the freebie gift for most anniversary sale orders, but I swatched it anyway. Gorgeous green, just as pigmented as the other shadows and the label is just fantastic! This is another one that wouldn't be an everyday type shadow, but still lovely.


This is a gorgeous bright pink/coral-ish color. I can see why so many people are getting the custom lip gloss from Shiro in this shade. Lovely shimmer to it, beautifully pigmented and goes on like a dream. I might have to jump on the lip gloss bandwagon with this one.


Missingno and Legendary were both being discontinued so I had to pick them up. This is a fantastic black eyeshadow with awesome sparkles throughout it. Goes on smoothly and I'll probably get a lot of use out of this one.


As mentioned before, this one has been discontinued so I had to buy it and am so glad I did. Look at that swatch, it's gorgeous, even over bare skin. Love this one, wearing it today and it just looks lovely.

That's the end of my Shiro swatches. I still need to post about my larger Notoriously Morbid order, and I also have a Victorian Disco order I'm anxiously waiting on. Ended up messaging back and forth with the owner about the status of my order as it still hasn't arrived and it shipped before all of my other orders. I know she had issues with tracking numbers for a few orders, so I contacted her wondering if mine was one of the ones messed up. Looks like it hasn't been and either it's still accidentally sitting around her shop or USPS is just dropping the ball (which I think is way more likely). She has assured me she's looking into it and is being very helpful about the whole situation. It was my largest order ever placed though, hence me being so excited to get it. Plus, I was really hoping to get it before leaving for Indiana this Saturday.

I guess we'll just see how that goes.

Thanks for reading!

*Disclaimer: These products were purchased by me and these opinions are solely my own.








1 comment:

  1. I need Steve. I don't know why I've never picked it up.

    ReplyDelete